By becoming a volunteer, you can assist Child Find to help make your
community a safer place for all children.
- Who can volunteer for Child Find Ontario?
- Working with children and sometimes sensitive information, Child
Find looks for volunteers who are interested in the well-being of
children and related issues. Everyone who successfully fulfils the
screening requisites of the organization is welcomed as a new and
valued volunteer. Applicants are required to undergo a police security
check. While it may vary from area to area, an applicant must be at
least 16 years old (sometimes 18) in order to obtain a police security
- What commitments are required to volunteer?
- We know that most of our volunteers have busy lives, go to
school, have families, or are otherwise committed, therefore we ask
only for a regular commitment 0f 4-8 hours a month. This can get you
involved in a variety of events and activities, most of which are held
on weekends to accommodate our volunteers' busy schedules. For more
information, check out our
- In what ways can I contribute?
- There are a variety of different
volunteer positions and
committee work available. We're sure
that you can find a role in our organization that matches your talents
- Why volunteer for Child Find?
- As an official CHILD FIND Volunteer your commitment of
time, know how and spirit are investments in the very Important and
worthwhile functions you will carry out. Volunteer membership is
critical to a strong and productive Chapter. Your participation in
Chapter activities, whether 4 hours a month or 40 hours, is a valuable
contribution and is essential to maintaining a strong local program.
Please examine the many
opportunities available to you as a Child Find volunteer.