History of The Princeton and District Historical Society
The Princeton and District Historical Society was formed December 6, 1993. The Princeton area was settled in 1798 by Thomas Hornor with the construction of a mill. The village is located between the cities of Brantford and Woodstock on the Old Govenor's road.
The village has been the home of many inventions and it is the purpose of the society to record the history of the area.
For further details about the history of the Princeton area, visit Edward Kipp's page.
Return to the menu.